Finally, a no-worry, no-guilt guide to sleep.
Finally, a no-worry, no-guilt guide to sleep. There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all sleep solution. That's why Sleep Solutions for Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler provides you with the tools you need to come up with a customized sleep solution that takes into account your child's temperament, your parenting philosophies, and the rest of your life.
"Purchase Sleep Solutions for Your Baby, Toddler and Preschooler"
You'll also get the lowdown on:
- the physical, emotional and relationship fallout of sleep deprivation — along with an action plan for minimizing these effects
- what the world's leading sleep researchers have identified as the best-odds sleep promotion strategies for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers
- the science behind each of the major sleep training methods — along with the inside scoop on the major pros and cons, according to parents who've tried them
- co-sleeping, partners in exile (in the spare bedroom), and other hot-button topics in the world of sleep
- sleep transitions: from co-sleeping to solo sleeping; from crib to bed; from napping to no more naps
- nightmares, night terrors, bedtime refusal, and too-early risers
- checklists, charts, and sleep tools, including a handy sleep log
- sleep books, websites, and organizations that every parent should know about