Click here to find out about this month's contests, articles, activities and more...
Welcome to Parent Source, Durham’s new parenting website. Every month Parent Source features new articles, contests, discussion forums and more. If this is your first visit, please take a few moments to look around.
Here are just a few of the highlights for November:
- November Contest - Send us an e-mail lettting us know what would make Parent Source a better resource for Durham parents, or with a suggestion for a great Durham place to take the kids, and be entered to win one of our featured books: Ruth Bay and The Minotaur, by Caroline McIntosh or Modern-day Myths Making Mothers Miserable, by Alyson Schafer.
- Looking for something fun to do with your family now that the colder weather is here, check out our Durham Parents Calendar of Events in Family Fun.
- New to Durham or just a new parent? Visit our forum to find a playgroup or to meet other parents.
- Check out our Parenting section to find out great sleep tips from Ann Douglas
- Looking for daycare, doctors, kids activities, schools or other services for your family ? Search our Directory to find everything you need
- Want too keep up-to-date with what Durham has to offer parents? Sign-up for our newsletter.